Author Topic: Muriel White  (Read 290 times)

Offline marionmw

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Muriel White
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 May 19 05:13 BST (UK) »
Thanks Carol, Gadget and Pat for your help and your advise on my photo, I still have the negative (somewhere) I will scan it and hope it helps

Regards Marion

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline marionmw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 08 May 19 05:46 BST (UK) »
Hi Gadget,
I have located the negative but its terrible, I don't think anything can be done, I will attach it so you can see. I think I'll have to be happy with what everyone has done and I really am, its a wonderful photo.

Regards Marion

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 08 May 19 08:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Marion

It seems that it must have been degraded even more since the print. Here's a small section of it that I did with just a few processes. As you can see it looks very roughened/scratched.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline marionmw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 08 May 19 12:56 BST (UK) »
Hi Gadget,
thanks for the time you spent on the negative, its greatly appreciated

Regards Marion