Author Topic: Mum and dad 1946 Australia George Murray and Violet Winner.  (Read 1099 times)

Offline EMOHROU

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mum and dad 1946 Australia George Murray and Violet Winner.
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 11 May 19 13:30 BST (UK) »
Wow, they re really good thank you so much, It is really hard to know exactly what someone looked like in color when you have nothing else to go on, there is no other color photos of mum anywhere that we have found. we can only go on what older people who knew her can tell us. I wish I could remember her better, I do know she was a lovely person and a great mother, but cancer took her from us, the same cancer has also claimed three of my sisters.
Thank you so very very much to all these photos of mum and dad, so lovely, I am so appreciative of them.
Much Love Jennie .. xxx

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 11 May 19 16:23 BST (UK) »
Hi Jennie...My colour version of your lovely Parents.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 11 May 19 16:36 BST (UK) »
One with a different border and a slight texture.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline EMOHROU

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 12 May 19 13:06 BST (UK) »
Hi Carol. thankyou so much for that, I am really over the moon, I sent my elder sister the ones you did with the hair change and she said, yes, thats mum and Dad. I am stoked Carol. super thrilled, so thank you again for that.
Love Jennie