Author Topic: Hilary Duff  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Finley 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • a digital one for now real one espere
    • View Profile
Hilary Duff
« on: Friday 10 May 19 22:05 BST (UK) »
well of course she is Robert the Bruce' 20 something or other grandaughter .. some one she had Never seemingly heard of..

just watched an OLD WDYTYA

but the best bit was walking around Dunfermline... lovely

xin

Offline jc26red

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright.
    • View Profile
Re: Hilary Duff
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 May 19 09:26 BST (UK) »
Nice to see Nick Barrett making an appearance though he did seem to “simplify” the tree for her.

Actually, I quite liked this episode.

There seems to have been a slow change in format to the American version of the show, it’s more in line with the UK one now.  Perhaps that’s because Lisa Kudrow isn’t involved anymore? I noticed her name doesn’t appear in the credits on this series.

Jenny
Please acknowledge when a restorer works on your photos, it can take hours for them to work their magic

Please scan at 300dpi minimum to help save the restorers eyesight.

Offline Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 May 19 21:53 BST (UK) »
well of course she is Robert the Bruce' 20 something or other grandaughter .. some one she had Never seemingly heard of..
I'd never heard of Hilary Duff.
I've looked her up. She became engaged last week. Pictured yesterday in enormous platform shoes. How did she walk (or plod)?
Judging by her cv she may have been too busy to study history. If she did learn any history it won't have been about a little old country far, far away.
Cowban

Offline locksmith

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 16 May 19 22:16 BST (UK) »
Perhaps that’s because Lisa Kudrow isn’t involved anymore? I noticed her name doesn’t appear in the credits on this series.

Jenny

Her name still appeared in the credits for this episode, and the one that just been on tonight.

Simon

Offline jc26red

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 17 May 19 03:31 BST (UK) »
Perhaps that’s because Lisa Kudrow isn’t involved anymore? I noticed her name doesn’t appear in the credits on this series.

Jenny

Her name still appeared in the credits for this episode, and the one that just been on tonight.

Simon

Must have missed it
Please acknowledge when a restorer works on your photos, it can take hours for them to work their magic

Please scan at 300dpi minimum to help save the restorers eyesight.