Author Topic: help needed finding a website  (Read 231 times)

Offline Cinders

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
help needed finding a website
« on: Saturday 11 May 19 14:03 BST (UK) »
Several months ago I came across a link to a website which had, among other things, UK parish records.
The resources were listed. Those that were free to view had an icon beside them of a pair of binoculars, while those that had to be paid for had a picture of a small pile of coins.
Returning to some research after a break I can now find neither the websites where I saw the lists nor the website itself (I think it may have had the word "forebears" in the title but I cannot recall exactly)
Thanks in advance for any help that anyone may be able to offer me

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
Re: help needed finding a website
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 May 19 14:12 BST (UK) »
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.