Author Topic: Hoping for Photo restoration magic please.  (Read 119 times)

Offline mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hoping for Photo restoration magic please.
« on: Sunday 12 May 19 21:08 BST (UK) »
I put a photo for restoration on the correct board early this morning, which has been waiting for moderation some 15 hours now, although I see that one put on hours after mine has been approved.

I must assume therefore that mine has been rejected, as only one of the 2 parties has already died.

The image is a photo copy of a damaged photo which is the only surviving image the lass in the photo has of her late mother.
It is now so faded she keeps it in a drawer. :'(

I was hoping that some talented Roots Chatters may be able to restore her priceless memories, but hadn't realised that we are only allowed to put up photos where all subjects are deceased. 

Is there any chance that a photo restoration magician would accept this plea by private message?
Rowse in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Little Nell

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping for Photo restoration magic please.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 12 May 19 21:16 BST (UK) »
I'm sure that Sarah will look at the request when she can.

Nell
All census information: Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.