Author Topic: I'm trying to find info on a 1786 Thomas Bunting of Snathsham  (Read 75 times)

Offline lovesgolf

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
I'm trying to find info on a 1786 Thomas Bunting of Snathsham
« on: Monday 13 May 19 14:28 BST (UK) »
I'm trying to find out if a 1786 Thomas Bunting of Snathsham is the same as Thomas Harrison Bunting bap June 30 1786 of Terrington St Clement, Norfolk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online CarolA3

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My adopted home
    • View Profile
Re: I'm trying to find info on a 1786 Thomas Bunting of Snathsham
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 May 19 15:20 BST (UK) »
Snathsham doesn't appear to be listed.  If it's definitely in Norfolk, could it be the modern-day Snettisham which is about 19km north-east of Terrington St Clement?

Carol
OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE
Bullock, Cooper, Boler/Bowler, Wright, Robinson, Lee, Prior, Trinder, Newman, Walklin, Louch

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Brentor boy

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 May 19 16:12 BST (UK) »
The entry on Free Reg does not include a middle name.

There is a marriage between John Bunting and Sarah Harrison, Terrington St John.  7 June 1785. Bride "otp", groom of Terrington St  John St Clements. Both single,  both signed.

Online Brentor boy

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 13 May 19 17:31 BST (UK) »
There is another William Bunting, baptised  23 April 1786,  Terrington St Clements. Parents William and Mary. Possible marriage William Bunting /  Mary Watts.  29 Oct 1781. Both of Terrington St Clements.l

IGNORE THIS. I MIXED UP THE NAMES!