Author Topic: Photo request- Manchester Moston Lane RC cemetery  (Read 906 times)

Offline AH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Photo request- Manchester Moston Lane RC cemetery
« on: Tuesday 14 May 19 14:45 BST (UK) »
Hi
I was wondering whether anyone passing Moston RC cemetery could photograph a grave for me.
I’m looking for a headstone for Mary Olinsky d 14/1/1959 buried in St Theresa section plot no: 3812
Cheetham in Eccles, Lancashire. Roxburgh in Galston, Ayrshire. Lindsay in GlenIsla, Dundee and Newcastle

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
Re: Photo request- Manchester Moston Lane RC cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 May 19 15:58 BST (UK) »
Hi...I can do this on Monday...?if no-one else does it before.
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline AH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 14 May 19 16:11 BST (UK) »
That would be absolutely brilliant  ;D
Cheetham in Eccles, Lancashire. Roxburgh in Galston, Ayrshire. Lindsay in GlenIsla, Dundee and Newcastle

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 17:36 BST (UK) »
Hi....I searched the St Theresa section for half an hour and could not find it. Are you sure of the grave number?
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire

Offline AH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 17:59 BST (UK) »
Hi
The plot number is jotted down on a piece of paper together with the date of funeral etc so I was pretty confident it was correct...however, so many things on this tree seem to be “not as described” that it doesn’t exactly surprise me ::). Many, many thanks for taking the time to look & apologies for the wild goose chase!

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 18:19 BST (UK) »
If you are sure of the date of death,the next time I am passing I can go in the office and ask them for the plot number. If I get one,I will certainly go and take your photo if I can find it.

Offline AH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 22:49 BST (UK) »
Yes, the date of death is 14/1/1959, registered on 17/1/1959 (have death cert)....if it’s not too much trouble to check the plot number that would be really appreciated

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 28 May 19 12:39 BST (UK) »
Hi..i visited tbe office today. Sorry to tell you that I was informed that Mary is buried in a public grave with no gravestone.

Offline AH

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday 28 May 19 14:33 BST (UK) »
Oh that is a disappointment! Thank you for checking it all out though....really appreciated.