Author Topic: Catherine Hunter 1940's needs a clean and spruce up  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Aussielass

• RootsChat Senior
  • Rooney the Wonder Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Catherine Hunter 1940's needs a clean and spruce up
« Reply #9 on: Monday 20 May 19 08:08 BST (UK) »

Thanx for your kind words Aussielass but remember this is not to be taken as historically

correct. This is a representation, :D :D I'm never sure how to incorporate this advice

into a photo.  I don't want somebody in the future thinking that this is how it was.

;D ;D ;D

Yes tomkin, I realise the clarity of the original does not lend itself to working out what the background actually was!  The step and the wooden door look the same as the photo and the bit of greenery on the house.  :D   The left of the photo is not easy to make out, so your interpretation is as good as we are going to get, and I like it!!  :D  Thanks again
Duggan, William - Wales c.1795, Australia
White, Eleanor - Queens Co. Ireland c.1810
Aspinall, Alexander - Lancashire
Beardsell, Jonas - Huddersfield, Yorkshire
Anderson, William - Ballyrashane, Londonderry, Ireland 1802, Australia,Vic,Tasmania
Cochrane, Mary Ann- Agadowey, Derry, Ireland - 1835
Langford, Richard - Brierley Hill, Stafford/Blakedown, Hagley, Worcester, NZ, Aust.
Cann, Eliza - Grantchester, Cambridge - 1839
Tait, Christopher - Delting, Shetland - 1854
Johnson - Shetland

Offline tomkin

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Catherine Hunter 1940's needs a clean and spruce up
« Reply #10 on: Monday 20 May 19 10:25 BST (UK) »
        I wasn't happy with the result but I had to rush it, because, I'm on with a small project which

is designed to drive me nuts ;D ;D ;D ;D