Author Topic: Thomas and John Mooney  (Read 709 times)

Offline Cmcw1982

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas and John Mooney
« Reply #9 on: Monday 20 May 19 23:50 BST (UK) »
That area - maybe someone in the Eldonian Village estate can help - thats where most of that community have moved to - contact someone on this site and ask

https://www.eldonians.org.uk/

I am betting a pint someone knows your family - a very tight knit community of wonderful people
good luck

Thank you, I'm contacting them next. I don't know Liverpool so other than the fact they were in Bentinck Street and then Clubmoor I've not much to go on!

Thanks to everyone for your contributions, I'm making wee bits of progress!

Offline Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 02:19 BST (UK) »
Yes those are the correct births, I believe. I've got the connection with Thomas' family now but not John's. I don't know whether they're still living, which is why I'm trying to find out about them.

See 'Help' section 'Guidelines for posting' .
"Please do not post requests asking people for help to find (possible) living relatives or friends. …. To protect people and their identities we do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or who may be living."
This is followed by links to 2 RootsChat topics which have tips for searching for living people.
Cowban

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 06:23 BST (UK) »
If they moved to Clubmoor that is quite a way away from Bentinck St - most Clubmoor houses have front and back gardens so maybe they qualified for a Liverpool Corporation house when theirs was knocked down - so Eldonian Village might be a wild goose chase  >:(
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline Cmcw1982

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 21 May 19 08:44 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that. I'll keep looking, I've found likely death dates for our Uncle and his wife but I think I've exhausted the scope of this site now, because I can't confirm those deaths yet.

Thank you again for all your help.