Author Topic: Gale Death NY  (Read 533 times)

Offline Bellevue

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Gale Death NY
« on: Thursday 23 May 19 15:03 BST (UK) »
Looking for the death of M. Gale and her husband, who married J. Gale. They lived in New York, not sure of exact location. They did not have any children from what I know and lived into their 70's I am told.
Thank you.
Cleary - Clonmel / Ardgeeha / Chancellorstown / Garryntemple---------------O' Donnell - Clerihan------------McGrath - Powerstown---------------Cullinan - Scrothea, Clonmel----------------Flemming - Clerihan----------------Brien - Monkstown----------------Dunne - Poulnagunoge  / Gladstone St, Clonmel-------------Dunn - New York------------O' Neill - Kilsheelan

Offline Bellevue

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Gale Death NY
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 23 May 19 19:58 BST (UK) »
Many thanks for this. I feel slightly embarrassed as I should have been able to find her myself as she is on findagrave.
Thank you.
Cleary - Clonmel / Ardgeeha / Chancellorstown / Garryntemple---------------O' Donnell - Clerihan------------McGrath - Powerstown---------------Cullinan - Scrothea, Clonmel----------------Flemming - Clerihan----------------Brien - Monkstown----------------Dunne - Poulnagunoge  / Gladstone St, Clonmel-------------Dunn - New York------------O' Neill - Kilsheelan

Offline Bellevue

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 23 May 19 20:03 BST (UK) »
On the 1940 census link that you provided I see they are living with her mother. I do not have her date of death. On her naturalization application she gave her date of birth as 10th March 1869.
Her husbands grave is not on findagrave (actually I put him on the site yesterday and make a request for a photo), do you think you would be able to find her death somewhere? She was Margaret Dunn nee Flynn.

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 23 May 19 20:47 BST (UK) »
On the 1940 census link that you provided I see they are living with her mother. I do not have her date of death. On her naturalization application she gave her date of birth as 10th March 1869.
Her husbands grave is not on findagrave (actually I put him on the site yesterday and make a request for a photo), do you think you would be able to find her death somewhere? She was Margaret Dunn nee Flynn.

She died in 1941

Death: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:2W2H-K2Y

Offline Bellevue

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 24 May 19 08:55 BST (UK) »
Thank you