Author Topic: Nottingham stopping ground-Smiths Field? Help  (Read 12599 times)

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Nottingham stopping ground-Smiths Field? Help
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 18 August 19 18:12 BST (UK) »

Sky

tell me of the records you have for this, tell me every word on the record that says Smiths Field, do not leave a single word out, i need to read every word, how are you any way, i am fine by the way, my missis as gone on holiday, i stayed here to work, but i,v been researching for hours, i,ll tell her i done a lot of hidden work, merrrmm, anyway i have many records of the place you talk of, i need you to tell me of your records that say Smiths Field, wild times back then in Nottingham, wow tho some wild ones came out of them, a bit sad to, theres more to being wild, but thats just the way of it

Leahcim, SkyO the Greek, or you can just call me michael, some this way know me by the name the Albainan, they think i am always tanned up,  mermm, shall i show you a photo of me

Offline skyshot1990

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 18 August 19 18:27 BST (UK) »

Sky

tell me of the records you have for this, tell me every word on the record that says Smiths Field, do not leave a single word out, i need to read every word, how are you any way, i am fine by the way, my missis as gone on holiday, i stayed here to work, but i,v been researching for hours, i,ll tell her i done a lot of hidden work, merrrmm, anyway i have many records of the place you talk of, i need you to tell me of your records that say Smiths Field, wild times back then in Nottingham, wow tho some wild ones came out of them, a bit sad to, theres more to being wild, but thats just the way of it

Leahcim, SkyO the Greek, or you can just call me michael, some this way know me by the name the Albainan, they think i am always tanned up,  mermm, shall i show you a photo of me

Like I stated at the start... This is on our Wilsher cousins/uncles certificates, which I currently hold 3 being given as Smith's Field, Kings Meadows rd, Nottingham... In Census My 3rd great gran father plus his bother are living in caravans, place giving as Smith Field, Nottingham, Meadows. From this Information I can only believe this must of been even a field own by a smith or some land with the name smith field. Either way this was defo a place the Wilsher family would of been using as a camping ground for 10 ish years...

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 18 August 19 19:36 BST (UK) »
 Sky
you have not answerd my question, but thats fine gal, no problem talk as you feel fit, i am already a hero,
look are you my Cousin, dont be giving me no talk of 3x this or that, and dont be saying words like removed, are you related to me, dont talk no daft talk, look just tell the truth, what you afraid of , you are in the comony of me, you so lucky, i am the only ony left, how about that then, i know the lot,what about the photo do you want one, then you got to give me one, sure i,m hansome as hell,
 merr, come on Sky theres more in the records that you tell, remember i am the last of the last, there will be no more after me, make the most of it for tomorows people i have lots to say, good luck to you now with love xxx

Offline skyshot1990

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Sunday 18 August 19 19:53 BST (UK) »
Sky
you have not answerd my question, but thats fine gal, no problem talk as you feel fit, i am already a hero,
look are you my Cousin, dont be giving me no talk of 3x this or that, and dont be saying words like removed, are you related to me, dont talk no daft talk, look just tell the truth, what you afraid of , you are in the comony of me, you so lucky, i am the only ony left, how about that then, i know the lot,what about the photo do you want one, then you got to give me one, sure i,m hansome as hell,
 merr, come on Sky theres more in the records that you tell, remember i am the last of the last, there will be no more after me, make the most of it for tomorows people i have lots to say, good luck to you now with love xxx

2 kids birth certificates from my 3rd great gran parents and 1 birth certificate from a 4th great uncle... Place of birth is give as Smith's field, Kings Meadow rd, Nottingham. The names are of no real importance because you'd need a tree to place them on...

both these parents of the kids would be Rebecca Wilsher uncles.

The Cuneus is the 1901, Fred Wilsher and family plus Joseph Wilsher and Family... Both being Rebecca Wilsher uncles. One being my 3rd great grand father.

There is at least 3 different bothers, that are stated as being in the Smith's field over a 10ish year gap... So I can only believe this was a camp site of some sorts.

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 18 August 19 20:26 BST (UK) »
look i have lots of records, lots if you research on the newspaper archives, show me the words on the records you have i would like to read them as they were wrote

Offline skyshot1990

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Monday 19 August 19 07:50 BST (UK) »
Birth certificate

Offline skyshot1990

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Monday 19 August 19 07:53 BST (UK) »
1901 census

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Monday 19 August 19 21:08 BST (UK) »

looks like your on to something, i have been looking at maps of this area from a time back and i can not find relavant informaion, not yet, i will have to look into some of the things i found, it may be a few months from now, Smith as in George i will say may have been a sort of top man of thoes lands, they are known also as waste lands and such but it looks like theres an answer to your find, Kings Meadow road and Hawthorne street lead on to the same land, maybe they had to mention a sort of name in a legal record, the most name i have read of is George Smith from these lands, he was in more places to, there will be more answers to this story i am sure it will come, there is a builders merchants named Wicks there now its in the land behind that building, i offten think of them all, i pass thoes land every day now, i work out the town and head of over Cliffton bridge, it was the lands round the old Cliffton pit that we know and talk of, i found this place several yeares back but you are the first to put a sort of name to it, i am nearly sure Smiths field is the same as what i have wrote of many times, we will see where this goes, i saw a record of William in his van, it said it was painted in colours of red and yellow and such, theres much more to theses storys, your doing good, keep up the good work

Offline panished

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Friday 23 August 19 19:40 BST (UK) »
Sky

i have been looking at over all my old writings of notes collected in the old way that i first did, from what i have seen the things you found are the oldest records yet. they are Wilsher People, the Smiths are later so far in records, Hawthorne street is to be reserched more, i will try and find out as much as i can and put it on your thread here, i have lots of records already and will write them up one at a time trying to work out the truth