Author Topic: half brother  (Read 234 times)

Offline Tony griffin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
half brother
« on: Friday 31 May 19 16:31 BST (UK) »
Hi , I am looking for any details regarding a half brother his name is Thomas Griffin , born in Dublin Ireland in 1940's , his fathers name is John Joseph Griffin also known as (Johnny ) . his mothers name is Kathleen , ne Dorman  from Dublin  ireland , please can anyone give me any information whatsoever ???

regards Tony

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Pennines

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: half brother
« Reply #1 on: Friday 31 May 19 16:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Tony -- A warm welcome to Rootschat.

Unfortunately we are not allowed to discuss people who may still be alive -- and from the year of birth in this case, the half brother could still be living unless you know otherwise.
West Yorks; ---- Illingworth, Marshall, Muffit/Muffett/Murfitt, Barber, Sanderson, Townend, Barraclough, Lister -- and lots more. Locations mainly in Birstall parish - Hartshead-- Drighlington --Adwalton --Mirfield - Heckmondwike --Kippax - Sherburn in Elmet.

Ireland ------Cleary, Whelan - Nenagh.
Dowling - Monasterevin
Daly - Westmeath

Lancashire ---- Smith from Alston , Johnson and Fairclough---- Tarleton and loads more from Tarleton and Accrington areas.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Tony griffin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 31 May 19 16:59 BST (UK) »
Hi , the thing is I cannot find anything out regarding his Mum and himself , I have unfortunately found out that our father and his brother have died   ...  but I cannot find anything more out , hence the search
 Tony

Offline Tony griffin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 31 May 19 17:02 BST (UK) »
I also don't know if Thomas,s mother is still living ??? has I live in the UK and Johnny did also live and died here ..
Tony

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 31 May 19 17:04 BST (UK) »
Hi Tony,

I have edited the year in your posting because it against our rules to research living folk.

We do have some advice stickied at the top of this section, this may help you.

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=261434.0

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk