Author Topic: Death of Joseph Heuzenroeder 1885  (Read 462 times)

Offline Kaybron

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Death of Joseph Heuzenroeder 1885
« on: Sunday 02 June 19 02:57 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I am trying to find the date of death of a Joseph Heuzenroeder (chemist).  I have found an article in a Horsham paper that has information about a Council Meeting and Joseph's death.  The article appeared in the 1 September paper and mentions that the council had received a letter from the Horsham Hospital applying for burial expenses of Joseph Heuzenroeder (chemist) Dimboola who died in hospital shortly after his admission.  I have looked in the Vic BDM and am not able to find an entry. There is an entry for the death of an infant daughter but not one for Joseph.

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Death of Joseph Heuzenroeder 1885
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 02 June 19 03:27 BST (UK) »
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/72861389  Tuesday 11 August 1885 Horsham newspaper  ;D

Magisterial Inquiry on Joseph HENZENROEDER (  ::) ) who died at the Horsham hospital at an early hour on Sunday Morning

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 02 June 19 03:30 BST (UK) »
The Vic BDM website is not working as well as it should, but from an online index from another resource:

perhaps this is him Joseph Henzenrgeder 46 yrs,  died Horsham, 1885, Registration #8880

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline Kaybron

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 02 June 19 03:51 BST (UK) »
Thank you majm.  Joseph first started a chemist ship in Tanunda and then it appears that he moved to Horsham/Dimboola.  It was interesting reading the information that you have discovered.  Thank you.

Regards Kaybron