Author Topic: Boxell Family Tree  (Read 96 times)

Offline KevinPB

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Boxell Family Tree
« on: Monday 03 June 19 19:33 BST (UK) »
Hello All,

First post on here so please be gentle with me.

I'm trying to find out some information regarding a member of my extended family tree

Kevin David Flint born 1966 son of Norman D Flint and Eileen W Flint (nee Maddoms). I have found a record of him in the Aylesbury/Buckinghamshire area and have also found press reports of a motorcycle accident in the same area involving a PC Kevin Flint but am unable to confirm that it is the same person

Regards

Kevin

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Charlie (1924-2019) and Mum
    • View Profile
Re: Boxell Family Tree
« Reply #1 on: Monday 03 June 19 19:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Kevin

Welcome to RootsChat  :)

Is this the newspaper details you have www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-47982335

In the article, there is a mention of his brother. Someone with this name and surname (and matching mother's surname) shows in the birth index around the time of Kevin's birth. See www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Certainly a possibility that this may be him  :-\

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline KevinPB

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Boxell Family Tree
« Reply #2 on: Monday 03 June 19 20:33 BST (UK) »
Hi Monica

Looks like he it is one and the same.

Thank you