Author Topic: Multiple wedding group, 1861 perhaps f Henry Sampson, Photgrapher, Southport.  (Read 643 times)

Online jim1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ain't life grand
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple wedding group, 1861 perhaps f Henry Sampson, Photgrapher, Southport.
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 06 June 19 16:38 BST (UK) »
looks like an 1860's photo reprinted 1870's.
Warks:Ashford;Cadby;Clarke;Clifford;Cooke Copage;Easthope;
Edmonds;Felton;Colledge;Lutwyche;Mander(s);May;Poole;Withers.
Staffs.Edmonds;Addison;Duffield;Webb;Fisher;Archer
Salop:Easthope,Eddowes,Hoorde,Oteley,Vernon,Talbot,De Neville.
Notts.Clarke;Redfearne;Treece.
Som.May;Perriman;Cox
India Kane;Felton;Cadby
London.Haysom.
Lancs.Gay.
Worcs.Coley;Mander;Sawyer.
Kings of Wessex & Scotland
Census information is Crown copyright,from
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple wedding group, 1861 perhaps f Henry Sampson, Photgrapher, Southport.
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 08 June 19 11:03 BST (UK) »
Nice one Jim  :D
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline henrik ainslie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 10 June 19 11:17 BST (UK) »
saw your intrest in a eustace ainslie pst years ago who i am related to, am wondering how are we related

Online ainslie

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 10 June 19 13:22 BST (UK) »
Hello Henrik and welcome to the forum.
I am distantly related to those Ainslies named in the other post though my mother, and have a common ancestor with them in Montague A.
When you have made another post or two here we can exchange more details through the personal message system.
Ainslie

Offline henrik ainslie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Monday 10 June 19 15:37 BST (UK) »
I find this website complicated, would it be better if I emailed you?
I have read this ainslie book of dolphingstone, are you familiar?

Online IgorStrav

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Arthur Pay 1915-2002 "handsome bu**er"
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Monday 10 June 19 15:52 BST (UK) »
Hello Henrik

Welcome to Rootschat

To send a private message (and exchange email addresses) you need to have 3 posts (you only have 2 at the moment).

Just reply to this - say hello, or thanks or something! - and then you will be able to click on the circle and the writing under ainslie's name, and send a Private Message.

Hope this helps!
Pay, Kent. 
Barham, Kent. 
Cork(e), Kent. 
Cooley, Kent.
Barwell, Rutland/Northants/Greenwich.
Cotterill, Derbys.
Van Steenhoven/Steenhoven/Hoven, Belgium/East London.
Burton, East London.
Barlow, East London
Wayling, East London
Wade, Greenwich/Brightlingsea, Essex.
Thorpe, Brightlingsea, Essex

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Monday 10 June 19 16:08 BST (UK) »
I find this website complicated, would it be better if I emailed you?
I have read this ainslie book of dolphingstone, are you familiar?

Hi Henrik and welcome to Rootschat...If you click onto the Text Icon on the left of the page below Ainslie's name, the message box will appear and you will be able to share personal information with him.

Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU