Author Topic: HP Deskjet Printer3634  (Read 266 times)

Offline doddsie4

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HP Deskjet Printer3634
« Reply #9 on: Monday 10 June 19 18:48 BST (UK) »
Midase,
            In your earlier post you mentioned the + sign should be used if it comes up.     I had seen that + sign before but ignored it, because I was sure the Computer guy must have done the whole job. However, after you mentioned it, I clicked it and this allowed me to make headway.      Thanks a lot.

I made a short cut icon yesterday.      The printer is giving me printouts etc. ;D
Searching for Bap of Edward Worels born 1826 Hollingbourne, Kent

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Midase

• RootsChat User
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HP Deskjet Printer3634
« Reply #10 on: Monday 10 June 19 19:23 BST (UK) »
It was Mckha489 who posted about the + sign. I just suggested the shortcut option. Anyway, all is well for you now which is how we want it to be.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.