Author Topic: Looking for a Wilson/Cuyler Marriage in Ontario.  (Read 2061 times)

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Wilson/Cuyler Marriage in Ontario.
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 18:41 BST (UK) »
Slowly working my way through the many windows I have open for the families.

Here is the burial info for Isabella.....

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/185028494

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Online Romilly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 19:04 BST (UK) »

Many, many thanks PB...

And abject apologies!

Romilly :-X
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Researching:
Wilson, Warren, Dulston, Hooper, Duffin, Petty, Rees, Davies, Williams, Newman, Dyer, Hamilton, Edmeads, Pattenden.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 19:14 BST (UK) »
No need for any apologies. I love a good hunt and am having a great time with your family :).

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Online Romilly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 19:26 BST (UK) »

:) :) ;)
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Researching:
Wilson, Warren, Dulston, Hooper, Duffin, Petty, Rees, Davies, Williams, Newman, Dyer, Hamilton, Edmeads, Pattenden.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 19:42 BST (UK) »
Here we go again  :).

Here is Rachel Switzer Cuyler's death cert....transcribed as Buyler so no wonder it wouldn't come up for me.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6743-FKN?i=179&cc=1307826

Her husband Charles Edward appears to have died in 1918.

And her burial...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/30534508

PB

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 12 June 19 20:21 BST (UK) »
This looks like it might be Rachel with her family in the 1851/2 census. Click split view to see the image....

http://automatedgenealogy.com/census52/View.jsp?id=5435&highlight=34&desc=1852+Census+of+Canada+page+containing+Benjamine+Switzer

This record has father as Benjamine and her death cert has Jacob B. Her brother Benjaman's 1931 death cert (s/b on FS but I'm using Anc.....at the moment) has father as Benjeman and gives his birth place Limerick Ireland. Benjeman's cert also corroborates their mother being Mary Leonard b. Ireland, no location though. So it appears Rachel's  father was a Jacob Benjamin Switzer.

PB

Online Romilly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday 13 June 19 08:53 BST (UK) »

Many thanks for all the sterling help PB; which I greatly appreciate:-)

This all ties in with one of the Trees on Ancestry that I've been trying to unravel...

I will get back to it later!

Best Wishes, Romilly.
Researching:

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday 13 June 19 13:24 BST (UK) »
You are very welcome. There is a lot to digest and will no doubt be more to find  :).

PB