Author Topic: Ancestry - Irish church records  (Read 625 times)

Online Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestry - Irish church records
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 19 June 19 21:02 BST (UK) »
May be Drumcollogher, diocese of Limerick. I tried to find it in NLI parish registers. Instead of marriages for Feb. 1842 it showed baptisms.  ???
Cowban

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 19 June 19 21:23 BST (UK) »
May be Drumcollogher, diocese of Limerick. I tried to find it in NLI parish registers. Instead of marriages for Feb. 1842 it showed baptisms.  ???
Use the little slider at the top and slide it to the second bunch of records
https://registers.nli.ie/registers/vtls000634937#page/181/mode/1up
You can't fish on a empty stomach so give the man one or two records so he knows how good it tastes.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online Maiden Stone

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 20 June 19 01:09 BST (UK) »
Thank-you, Sinan. I've found it. Groom's name looks like Thomas McCan to me. Bride Maria Foley. Witnesses Philip McAuliffe and somebody Foley.
Cowban