Author Topic: Sigrist/France  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Jaci

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Sigrist/France
« on: Tuesday 16 August 05 17:44 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for any info about the Sigrist Family.  My g g g great grandfather was Philip Sigrist. (unsure of the yr right now).  He had 2 sibblings, Emma (or Emmaline) and John.  His family moved to the US (PA, I think) from Alsace Lorraine France when Philip was only 3 weeks old.  (I'm unsure of Philips' parents names... this is where I am stuck)!
  I think Philip and his brother moved from PA to MO when they were 20 and 21.  They married sisters, Louise and Katherine/Catherine Walters.  (I have some info about the Walters sisters' family.... I have a pic of their father, my ggggrandfather).
  I also know about my great grandfather, James Taylor (J.T) Sigrist.  He married Hazel Fern Jackson.  He commited suicide in the 1970's thinking he had cancer. It was later discovered he was cancer free.

Details of living persons removed

I realize there are a number of gaps in this history, and I have most of the left out info in a large book about our fmaily history along with pics, but it's in storage right now.
  Any info or even family members would be great! Please write me back here or e-mail me at email address removed in accordance with Rootschat policy - please use the secure Rootschat personal message system to exchange personal email addresses - thankyou
Thanks in advance!

Jaci (Sigrist) Woodruff