Author Topic: GERMANY-- Christian Priebe  (Read 789 times)

Offline searching44

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
GERMANY-- Christian Priebe
« on: Tuesday 18 June 19 01:55 BST (UK) »
Hello,
Looking for information on Christian Priebe born in Germany Sept 17 1825 and died Jan 2 1894 in Sullivan Grey County, Ontario Canada. 

His wife was Caroline Goerke ( Aug 6 1823-March 16 1891)  Their children are Augusta, Christina, Gottfried, Charles, John, Catherine and Frederick Herman. 

Any information regarding Christian’s parents (father probably is Johann Priebe) or any siblings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: GERMANY-- Christian Priebe
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 18 June 19 07:22 BST (UK) »
was Augusta Priebe born on 26th August 1848 in Barwalde ,Germany ?

oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline davecapps

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 18 June 19 08:41 BST (UK) »
I found the marriage record for Christian and Caroline Görke. 1856
The father´s name is Johann, Kutscher (coachman). Caroline´s father is Gottfried, farmer.
Christian´s place of residence was  Mahren now Poland "Morawy"
Caroline´s place of residence was Ottotschen now Poland "Otoczyn"

I also found one of Christian´s siblings. Caroline, born 1824, died 1858 in Neudörfchen now Poland "Nowa Wioska"

There´s probably more to be found. If you let us know what info you have, or don´t have, it will make things easier. Saves people doing things twice

Dave

Offline Sandra29

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 19 June 19 19:35 BST (UK) »
Hello,
Looking for information on Christian Priebe born in Germany Sept 17 1825 and died Jan 2 1894 in Sullivan Grey County, Ontario Canada. 

His wife was Caroline Goerke ( Aug 6 1823-March 16 1891)  Their children are Augusta, Christina, Gottfried, Charles, John, Catherine and Frederick Herman. 

Any information regarding Christian’s parents (father probably is Johann Priebe) or any siblings would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Afternoon.  First I have Augusta Born July 28 1850 Death April 9 1931 She was married twice. Married date of Christian & Caroline I found was Dec 20 1846. I have a lot of info. on John Priebe to present. Due to I branch from that family. Where did you find Caroline in 1824 - 58 ? I hadn’t picked her up anywhere.  Do you know if there was a Christine 1834? Would also like to find out Johann & Susanna dates. And if he had other siblings,due to a lot of other names popping up around the dates that there must be more.