Author Topic: Cause of Death  (Read 596 times)

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cause of Death
« Reply #18 on: Friday 21 June 19 13:32 BST (UK) »
People have been advised for for a good while to drink plenty of water.
You see them carrying bottles,anywhere.
They attend weddings with a bottle in their hand, likewise Christenings and even at funerals.They do not hesitate to drink from them either.
It is ridiculous,we are not in a desert, it seems very disrespectful.
The number of bottles just chucked anywhere,parks ,pavements, cemeteries and church grounds after weddings and christenings is astonishing.
If only there was a deposit on them as there used to be on glass bottles , perhaps fewer would be so carelessly discarded ,however as very many are still more than half full when chucked ,perhaps not!
Viktoria.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline garngad

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cause of Death
« Reply #19 on: Friday 21 June 19 19:32 BST (UK) »
Thanks Skoosh as i said i still live in the area and i am familiar with the vast expanse of hard industry but you would be hard pushed to know any of this to walk through it today thanks to sites like this the memory of our hard working and suffering relations of the past still get acknowledged... the caley is the last ( still carries out railway engine repairs) but sadly what is left is earmarked for closure soon I am less than a mile from parkhead and what once was the great Forge ( major manufacture of shells etc in the great wars ) is now a shopping center progress is inevitable but boy it does seem soul less to my eyes once again many thanks for all replies and interest.
Henderson
Crawford

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.