Author Topic: cause of death -  (Read 764 times)

Offline Andrew Tarr

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Wanted: Charles Percy Liversidge
    • View Profile
Re: cause of death -
« Reply #18 on: Monday 08 July 19 12:09 BST (UK) »
I would assume that death occurred while in labour, but TB had been diagnosed 6 weeks before.  Seems logical, anyway.  The labour would have accelerated death, so was a cause in that sense.
Tarr, Tydeman, Liversidge, Bartlett, Young

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline lisalucie

• RootsChat Veteran
  • A whole lot of yam-yam, a little bit Irish n Welsh
    • View Profile
Re: cause of death -
« Reply #19 on: Monday 08 July 19 20:58 BST (UK) »
This might be no help at all but I have a death cert from 1910 where the lady died in childbirth and it says cause of death “child birth”.
Also one from the 1850s which says the same.
I thought “labour” was a relatively new term and in those days it was called “child birth” etc....sorry if that’s no help.
Plimmer,Lees,Ward,Ellis,Childs,Lowbridge,Newbury,Bird,Miles,Collins,Hees,Jones,Dodd-Wolverhampton. Marsh-Dudley. Miles,Harris,Stroud -Drinkwater-Gloucester. Prosser,Carter,Kirby,Dundon-Abergavenny. Hees,Muller-Germany. Goodman - London. Primmer - Ashby de la zouch.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.