Author Topic: Hoynes/Nolan  (Read 94 times)

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Irish Nutter on the Hunt for Rellies :-)
    • View Profile
Hoynes/Nolan
« on: Sunday 07 July 19 15:37 BST (UK) »
Hi. I am researching the family of my 3rd Great Grandparents, William Hoynes/Hynes & Mary Nolan/Nowlan who married in Garryduff, Co. Laois on January 26th 1858. They had 9 children that I know of: Catherine 1859, Daniel 1861, Patrick 1863, Laurence 1866, Mary 1868, Kyran 1870, William 1874, Mary 1876 - 1965 (my 2nd Great Grandmother) and Julia 1879.
I have links with Errill, Ballaghmore and Graigueavalla through Mary's line going down. I'm hoping someone on here might be related to the other children of William & Mary. Thanks

The surnames, which I am interested in are; Maternal side: Ryan, Kevin, Grant, Grady, Gleeson, Walsh, Dwyer, Paternal side: O' Dwyer, Woodlock, Rochford - all in Tipperary; and Kelly and Hoynes in Laois.

Ryan, Campbell, Luttrell, Grant, Grahame, Bainbridge and Brown in Queensland, Australia

Tighe in Victoria, Australia.

Grant in Philadelphia, Sullivan and Penny in New York; and Britton in Connecticut

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile

Offline anniedwyer84

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Irish Nutter on the Hunt for Rellies :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Hoynes/Nolan
« Reply #3 on: Monday 08 July 19 12:26 BST (UK) »
Thanks Dathai - I have the marriage for her and sons as well. Hallmark - I'll have a gander at the census records.  ;D
The surnames, which I am interested in are; Maternal side: Ryan, Kevin, Grant, Grady, Gleeson, Walsh, Dwyer, Paternal side: O' Dwyer, Woodlock, Rochford - all in Tipperary; and Kelly and Hoynes in Laois.

Ryan, Campbell, Luttrell, Grant, Grahame, Bainbridge and Brown in Queensland, Australia

Tighe in Victoria, Australia.

Grant in Philadelphia, Sullivan and Penny in New York; and Britton in Connecticut