Author Topic: Puntdnal k13?  (Read 342 times)

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Puntdnal k13?
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 11 July 19 23:05 BST (UK) »
Tried to keep away from the dna side of things but it wouldn't let me, have now found dna matches with four (I stopped counting at 4) Gedmatch individuals. But just how we relate will remain a mystery until the 'brick walls' on my tree give way I feel.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline davidft

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 11 July 19 23:16 BST (UK) »
Ah well, if they are on Gedmatch you will have their email addresses so you can email them and see if they can help (although from experience this is hit and miss and more often miss, sadly)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kr236rk

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 12 July 19 02:02 BST (UK) »
Ah well, if they are on Gedmatch you will have their email addresses so you can email them and see if they can help (although from experience this is hit and miss and more often miss, sadly)

Thanks. One I did this with & it gave me additional INNELL history, the others were confirmed in a Facebook Group on the Messenger application, but obviously I need to confirm everything on the 'paper trail'. Signing up with Ancestry was a gamble but it seems to be working out okay.