Author Topic: Passenger Lists to/from Barbados 1845-1852  (Read 1358 times)

Offline JohnG_Swansea

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Passenger Lists to/from Barbados 1845-1852
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 04 April 20 10:59 BST (UK) »
This is some months back, but thank you for this information. I am descended from Mary Sayer Cox, who married in Australia and moved to New Zealand.

Welcome to RootsChat.

Mary Sayer Cox is on a branch other than which my wife's ancestors are on, the divide coming via the brothers Stephen COX(b:1776) & John COX(b1780), our primary route took us into the depths of Southern and Central Africa being Natal & Kinshasa/ Léopoldville, but unfortunately several sub-branches of Stephen's line are looking a bit thin.  Having said that our line to Mary Sayer COX has reached her marriage in Australia but hasn't progressed beyond that.

I have sent you a separate message through the RootsChat 'Personal Message' system.

JohnG_Swansea
Your National Flag/ Ensign can be added to the left-hand side of every post by using your Profile Settings
Base Project: Benjamin D. POPE, (Railway Constructor, Natal) b: 1853 Stretham, Ely, d: 1928 Bath, Som't
Current Project(2018): Cox, Somerset >>> Osborn, Natal >>> Broughton, Canada >>> three Daughters, Natal. Resolved in the Canada Forum another success for Rootschat.