Author Topic: Margaret Seath/Russell/Garry/Kelly- Bo地ess to New Kilpatrick  (Read 587 times)

Offline pat77

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Margaret Seath/Russell/Garry/Kelly- Bo地ess to New Kilpatrick
« on: Sunday 04 August 19 20:02 BST (UK) »
Hi, Margaret Seath(seith,Seth) is my Gt Gt Gt Gdmother. Born in Bo地ess 1821 to Robert Seath and Jean Pryde. She married Robert Russell on 18th December 1838 and was widowed some time later. I don稚 know when Robert died. They had a few children. She then married again to my Gt Gt Gt Grandfather William Garry( gerrie, gery).at the Bo地ess manse on 29th March 1858. They moved to The ironstone mines at Temple Glasgow his heart is at Anniesland Cross area. They had their own children there. After ten years William died of Pleuro pneumonia 2nd May 1869. Margaret then married another miner called Thomas Kelly on 1st Jan 1872 in Glasgow(can稚 keep a good woman down) her Daughter Margaret was my gt gt grandmother and she Married Joseph Fleming. One of Margaret Seath痴 Russell children died in the kinneil mine aged 16 in a drowning. What I want to know does anyone have any images of the family at all. Anyone ?......... thanks Pat