Author Topic: Harmon family wicklow  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Louc35

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Harmon family wicklow
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 15 July 20 13:39 BST (UK) »
Hi, my great great grandparents were Ambrose Harmon and Mary gaynor,lived in Bray they went on to have many more children, Mary and Kathleen for example. Mary jr was my great grand mother and Chistina,her daughter is my granny. My nanny christina still lives in Mary and Ambrose Harmon's home in Bray. Kathleen, went on to Marry Peter Lyons, they had one son who died in his 20s. Mary Jnr went on to have Seamus, Christina and Ambrose with a man named William Flemming who died
 She then married a man named henny Corr and they went on to have Tommy and Jane. Hope this helps

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 15 July 20 15:56 BST (UK) »
Hello Louc35 and welcome to Rootschat  :)

Advent has been online recently so hopefully will get notification of your post. Perhaps they didn’t see all this information that was found so it may all be a lovely surprise!

Just to say, that we try not to post the names of living people on here - for protection  :)

Good luck

Heywood
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 18 August 20 11:06 BST (UK) »
Hi and a belated welcome to RootsChat  :)

Hi, my great great grandparents were Ambrose Harmon and Mary gaynor,lived in Bray...........   

Is this your gt gt grandfather in the 1901 census?
http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/pages/1901/Wicklow/Kilcoole/Ballydonarea/1815769/

And his marriage to Mary Gaynor in 1917.
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1917/09753/5539892.pdf

KG

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo