Author Topic: Lazarus, aka Rex.  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Kenneth The Auzzie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Lazarus, aka Rex.
« on: Friday 23 August 19 06:38 BST (UK) »
To all the people that have had contact with Lazarus, aka Rex over the past several years. I am or was Lazarus's cousin and I will be continuing on with Lazarus's research into the Harry Family and connections in Cornwall. Rex pasted away a few months back, I attended the funeral. I along with Rex have been researching the Harry Family for several years now, and a lot of the information gained by Rex through your help, has to construct a very extensive Family Tree. For that I thank you. My name is Ken, and aka Kenneth The Auzzie. So that you one and all. Rex is at peace.

Offline BumbleB

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Lazarus, aka Rex.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 23 August 19 06:52 BST (UK) »
Very sorry to hear your news.  I did some sleuthing for Rex a few years ago on the Wyatt side of the family.

My condolences to you and the family.

Transcriptions and NBI are merely finding aids.  They are NOT a substitute for original record entries.
Remember - "They'll be found when they want to be found" !!!
If you don't ask the question, you won't get an answer.
He/she who never made a mistake, never made anything.
Archbell - anywhere, any date
Kendall - WRY
Milner - WRY
Appleyard - WRY

Offline Kenneth The Auzzie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 23 August 19 07:10 BST (UK) »
Thanks BumbleB

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 23 August 19 09:01 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat Ken. I am sure your cousin would have been happy to know his research will be continued.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 23 August 19 09:20 BST (UK) »
Very sorry to hear your news.  I did some sleuthing for Rex a few years ago on the Wyatt side of the family.

My condolences to you and the family.

My sympathies to to you and your family. I too have looked for the Wyatts of Glossop over time especially Charles and the dog  :)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday 23 August 19 13:53 BST (UK) »
Thank you for letting us know about Rex.

He was always a gentleman when I come into contact with him on his various postings on here.

I hope you enjoy being a member on here as much as he did.

Trish :)
(in Sydney)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)