Author Topic: Marriage - Wilson/Galloway/Holmes to McArthur after June 1979  (Read 939 times)

Offline northern_rose

• RootsChat Veteran
  • At least one of my ancestors was glamorous!
    • View Profile
Marriage - Wilson/Galloway/Holmes to McArthur after June 1979
« on: Monday 16 September 19 21:11 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find the marriage of a relation (now deceased) who we believe spent some time on Jersey.

She was born Margaret Mary Wilson, married and divorced a Mr Galloway (have details) followed by marrying a Mr Holmes (have details). The divorce to Mr Holmes was finalised in June 1979.

The marriage I am looking for is after this to a Mr McArthur (don't know his first name)

Can anyone help?
Wilson in the Lancaster area
Clegg in Todmorden
Adamson in Edinburgh
Miller in Edinburgh
Nunn in Norfolk and Co Durham
Smith in Glasgow
Haig in Peebles/Edinburgh
Also Nelson, Gardener, Garnett, Blair, Coleman, Aaronson and many more as the branches expand!

Census info is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage - Wilson/Galloway/Holmes to McArthur after June 1979
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 September 19 22:18 BST (UK) »
Are either of the 3 husbands mentioned still alive?  The first marriage was 1949 and she was born 1928 so if the husbands were of similar age they are possibly deceased

If still alive - Rootschat has a no living persons policy to protect people's privacy so details cannot be posted here. 
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)