Author Topic: John M Meade born 1910 Waterbury. New Haven Connecticut.  (Read 2592 times)

Offline oldohiohome

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: John M Meade born 1910 Waterbury. New Haven Connecticut.
« Reply #36 on: Sunday 17 November 19 15:10 GMT (UK) »
Here is another clue.......

Asbury Park Press Asbury Park, New Jersey 20 May 1992, Wed  -  Page 91

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/39153920/meade__creedon/ 

plus pm with white pages connections.

Sandra
The bride is Karine's 2nd cousin if I figured it out right. And it puts the young couple in the same area of the country as where I found her and her father.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 18 November 19 16:29 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your message - email address, facebook account etc., Unfortunately we cannot ring people up on your behalf. RootsChat is a forum for searching for ancestors. Anything posted on the internet is in the public domain where anybody can see this information. To protect people and their identities, the site do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or maybe still living.
Even with permission from the subject of a post it is  seriously advised against giving too much information as to betray their identity. We try our best by giving you the information in personal messages, so that you can try and make contact.

https://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Perhaps a relative will see your thread in time and respond here, it does happen quite often.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Karine pesson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 18 November 19 16:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello Sandra,
I understand perfectly is I will be careful not to put any personal information, thanks for the information. Sincerely Karine

Offline Karine pesson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Nouvelle recherche John James Simes 1921 or 1922
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 26 November 19 10:21 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Would it be possible to retrieve the family tree of John James Simes born in 1921or 1922 in Illinois as well as the contact of the people who manage his tree on Ancestry.com.
I thank you in advance.
Sincerely Karine

Offline Karine pesson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday 14 April 20 12:17 BST (UK) »
J'ai essayé d'envoyer des lettres à Franck, le neveu de John M Meade ainsi qu'à la fille de Franck, malheureusement personne ne m'a répondu.
Karine

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday 14 April 20 12:33 BST (UK) »
J'ai essayé d'envoyer des lettres à Franck, le neveu de John M Meade ainsi qu'à la fille de Franck, malheureusement personne ne m'a répondu.
Karine

Translated roughly - I tried to send letters to Franck, John M Meade's nephew as well as to Franck's daughter, unfortunately no one answered me.
Karine

Oh that's a great shame.  Not everyone is into family history, perhaps that is the case here.

(Oh, c'est vraiment dommage. Tout le monde n'est pas dans l'histoire familiale, c'est peut-être le cas ic) 

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada