Author Topic: Jenkin and Samuel, children of Catharine Pugh 1814 & 1816 Llanfihangel Nant Bran  (Read 874 times)

Offline Llanfihangel

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Rootschat and the Library of Wales..... Superb!
    • View Profile
Hi,

I am trying to trace Jenkin and Samuel, base children of Catharine Pugh baptised 1814 and 1816 in Llanfihangel Nant Bran, Breconshire.

Catharine Pugh had a base child, Jenkin, baptised 1814 and another base child, Samuel, baptised 1816 in Llanfihangel Nant Bran

Catharine Pugh married Jenkin Jenkins "Devynnock Widower" in Lanfihangel Nant Bran on the 1st of  February 1817.

It seems very likely Jenkin Jenkins was the father of Jenkin and probably Samuel.. but I can't trace any of them after 1817.

So I am looking for Jenkin Pugh? Jenkins and Samuel Pugh? Jenkins baptised 1814 and 1816 respectively, also Catharine Pugh and Jenkin Jenkins married 1817 Llanfihangel Nant Bran.

I am attaching the LlnB Batisms records

Thanks for your help!!!

And Merry Christmas to all of you in Rootschat... You are a helpful and very knowledgeable group, with a very generous Spirit!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Pugh, Powell, Williams, Maddox, Prosser

Offline Kay99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Jenkin and Samuel, children of Catharine Pugh 1814 & 1816 Llanfihangel Nant Bran
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 December 19 07:20 GMT (UK) »
Where did Jenkin and Catherine live after their marriage and did they have children?   

Could Jenkin and Samuel Pugh have taken the surname Jenkins ??   I note from a previous post that money was left in a will to Jenkin Jenkins son of Jenkin and Catherine Jenkins  :-\  https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=478320.msg3410410#msg3410410

Kay