Author Topic: RHYDDERCH Briton Ferry 1841?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
RHYDDERCH Briton Ferry 1841?
« on: Saturday 20 August 05 12:54 BST (UK) »
Further to this thread:

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,64179.0.html

I wondered whether anyone had access to the 1841 census for Cwrt Sart Farm, Briton Ferry?

I would like to know whether the family living there is by any chance called RHYDDERCH ( or even LEWIS or EVANS)?

It might help supply the maiden name of my Catherine JONES, who was born at the farm in about 1800.  Worth a shot!!  ;D

If anyone has connections to the name and can tell me whether Catherine married John JONES shoemaker and went on to live in Neath, I would be thrilled!

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk <br /><br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN<br />HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD<br />GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS<br />WIL: WEBB, SALTER<br />RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS<br />GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY<br />MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD<br />SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON<br />IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.