Author Topic: marriage between Thomas PERKINS & Margaret ? abt 1712 * COMPLETED*  (Read 381 times)

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
marriage between Thomas PERKINS & Margaret ? abt 1712 * COMPLETED*
« on: Monday 13 January 20 13:44 GMT (UK) »
Thomas PERKINS & Margaret's first and subsequent children were baptised at Church Pulverbatch, Shropshire from 15 Jun 1714.

I was unable to locate the couple's marriage at Church Pulverbatch nor at Shropshire.  This may be more user error and that's OK but notwithstanding this possibility I am hoping to locate the couple's marriage. 

I am aware that Shropshire is bounded by Wales to the west, Cheshire to the north, Staffordshire to the east, and Worcestershire and Herefordshire to the south.

I am hoping someone with local knowledge can assist to locate the couple's marriage.

To date I do not have a baptism for Thomas however he and Margaret were buried 10 Mar 1753 and 06 May 1752 respectively.  Their last child baptised was buried at Church Pulverbatch on 15 Jun 1749 aged 16.

Westy

Offline mazi

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: marriage between Thomas PERKINS & Margaret UNKNOWN abt 1712
« Reply #1 on: Monday 13 January 20 14:29 GMT (UK) »
Threris a Thomas Perkin and Margret Smith marriage in Atcham in 1713 on Familysearch.

Spelling is perkin  and Margret.

Mike

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: marriage between Thomas PERKINS & Margaret UNKNOWN abt 1712
« Reply #2 on: Monday 13 January 20 14:33 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Mike.

That's great.  Looks highly likely -  John SMITH'S spouse is Ann. Ann/e is the name of Thomas & Margaret's first born child.

Westy