Author Topic: By human hearts forgot : the tribulations of Edward Dyer & Elizabeth Webb / Maur  (Read 594 times)

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Has anyone a copy of this book it doesn't seem tp be available at present I believe it may have been privately printed.…..sometime back I was in touch with a member of th De Bolfo family who was going to try to get a copy for me but never got back to me,
My interest is in Elizabeth who is my direct relative

thanks sandie
Pender, Raphael,Lambert,Digby,Stent,
Dowell,cornish,mulley,Death,Rosier,
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Gallicrow

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: By human hearts forgot : the tribulations of Edward Dyer & Elizabeth Webb / Maur
« Reply #1 on: Friday 17 January 20 01:50 GMT (UK) »
Maureen's son, Tony De Bolfo, is active on the internet and his email address is easily found (I assume I'm not allowed to post it here). I'd guess he's be the best person to contact.
Eva family in Devon and Cornwall.
Bowdidge family in Devon and Dorset.

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: By human hearts forgot : the tribulations of Edward Dyer & Elizabeth Webb / Maur
« Reply #2 on: Friday 17 January 20 20:01 GMT (UK) »
yes Tony was person I had email contact with but it was a long while back but I will try again to contact him thanks
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 21 January 20 19:23 GMT (UK) »
Gallicrow would it be possible for you to PM me with email you have I have tried the one I had but no reply and cant see another for him online at present  thanks

Offline Gallicrow

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 21 January 20 21:30 GMT (UK) »
Done.
Eva family in Devon and Cornwall.
Bowdidge family in Devon and Dorset.

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 21 January 20 22:26 GMT (UK) »
thank you

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday 24 January 20 19:49 GMT (UK) »
Thank you COMPLETED now have a copy