Author Topic: Rueben Jones . Mathon Worcs  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Jesse123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rueben Jones . Mathon Worcs
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 27 January 21 19:06 GMT (UK) »
Re Reuben Jones was my great grandfather, I know he had a son Named Charles, but I can’t find any info about him yet.Jesse123
Re Thomas Jones.Thanks  that was the enntry I found and lost again so will try for  death cert. I have already tried two but not our Tom as relatives don't fit.
Charles Jones is buried in Mathon Church yard.He married 3 times Emma Rose and Harriet.

Offline angelapulford

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Thursday 28 January 21 16:37 GMT (UK) »
 I have details of Charles Jones and family but none of Reuben's other children and their families

Offline angelapulford

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Friday 29 January 21 09:30 GMT (UK) »
Mathon Church records show a Charles Jones buried on 1-3-1899 of Southend Mathon. . I am unable to find connection to Reuben Jones. Reuben's son  Charles died 13-1936 so it is not him.

Offline Jesse123

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Friday 29 January 21 13:19 GMT (UK) »
I have details of Charles Jones and family but none of Reuben's other children and their families
. Jesse123.   I have details of some of Rueben,s other children, and I know he married Rose in Bilston where I live, at the age of 53

Offline angelapulford

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Friday 29 January 21 13:45 GMT (UK) »
Yes I have m.cert of Charles and Roseanna and her death cert.She died of pre eclampsia in 1913. I knew her daughter Nellie and there was Beattie and two boys. Nellie lived in Kidderminster but buried at Mathon.I don't know if Reuben's son James was child of Mary Bough.It seems like it as regards dates.I don't know what happened to Fanny either.There was also a Jack Jones who was a relative but I have no idea where he fits in.

Offline Jesse123

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Friday 29 January 21 15:12 GMT (UK) »
Yes I have m.cert of Charles and Roseanna and her death cert.She died of pre eclampsia in 1913. I knew her daughter Nellie and there was Beattie and two boys. Nellie lived in Kidderminster but buried at Mathon.I don't know if Reuben's son James was child of Mary Bough.It seems like it as regards dates.I don't know what happened to Fanny either.There was also a Jack Jones who was a relative but I have no idea where he fits in.
.   Yes James was his son with Mary Baugh second son George Henry Jones was my fathers father, he married Drucilla York, and they had sixteen children, I have all those records, Ruebens wife Mary Powell married again after his death and had a son named Reynolds.  Jesse 123.

Offline angelapulford

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Friday 29 January 21 15:21 GMT (UK) »
That is amazing.I would love to see your research and perhaps I could share mine with you.. Percy's Great Granddaughter is doing research too  so we may get somewhere between us.
I have been over to Mathon to do fsmily  graves today.Charles doesn't have his birthdate on it so will check that.I don't know where Emma and Rose are buried as headstones removed and Church lost the graveyard map!

Offline Jesse123

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Friday 29 January 21 15:34 GMT (UK) »
My father was James Thomas Jones and I had a brother name Percy Wiiliam, though everybody called him Bill. I would gladly like to show you my research, I have traced back from Rueben  to a g-grandfather in 1670. I would be glad to share my tree with you if you could contact me I am on Facebook, you may be able to fill in some of my gaps for me, I had planned to go down to Mathon last year but the virus cut that out.  Jesse 123.

Offline angelapulford

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Friday 29 January 21 15:59 GMT (UK) »
I am on Facebook too please send me a friend message and I will get in touch.Don't have your full name!