Author Topic: John Moloney  (Read 1012 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: John Moloney
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 02 September 20 03:47 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Did you obtain an undedacted image of that 1923 marriage?  Unless you actually ask for the undedacted version, they block out the offending words.   I can see mention of that marriage on your earlier thread re John. Who were the witnesses,  and what info is on it re John and Nellie?  We can try to research with a blocked out version, to avoid ordering the m.c. a second time.

Do you know if Nellie and John were together back in April 1922 ... See the newspaper, The West Australian 7 April 1922.  There are some adverse words in that cutting.

JM

The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 02 September 20 10:01 BST (UK) »
Another post here

Threads merged.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Native88

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 02 September 20 13:57 BST (UK) »
Hi,

Did you obtain an undedacted image of that 1923 marriage?  Unless you actually ask for the undedacted version, they block out the offending words.   I can see mention of that marriage on your earlier thread re John. Who were the witnesses,  and what info is on it re John and Nellie?  We can try to research with a blocked out version, to avoid ordering the m.c. a second time.

Do you know if Nellie and John were together back in April 1922 ... See the newspaper, The West Australian 7 April 1922.  There are some adverse words in that cutting.

JM

My next move is to get the Marrige cert
And get a undedacted one.
I'm not sure if they were together i  1922 but they may have meet in 1922 and married 1923

Offline Native88

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 03 September 20 12:36 BST (UK) »
Another post here

Threads merged.

Sorry totally forgot