Author Topic: Treharnes of Pantyrin, Danygraig, Trallwm, Cwmgroloyw and Bigewdin  (Read 270 times)

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Treharnes of Pantyrin, Danygraig, Trallwm, Cwmgroloyw and Bigewdin
« on: Wednesday 04 March 20 21:59 GMT (UK) »
I have some connection to these families and started researching them to try and work out their various relationships, some of which I think I have, others I am still not sure about. What started out as rather a small project has turned out to be a much larger collation of data!

I have written up my thoughts on the relationships and also collated various baptism, marriage and burial and criminal record(!) details. If you have links with these families I am happy to share what I have, however, it would require you p.m.'mg me with your email address so I can email attachments of this information to you as there is much too much to just put in a message or basic email. Alternative pairs of eyes would be useful to see if you agree or disagree with my thoughts and/or you may have access to information I don't which would shed some light on things.

It's up to you. If you have interest in the Treharnes of Llangendeirne I am sure there will be something in there of interest. After collating all this information it would seem a shame for it just to sit on my hard drive.

Regards

Roy

Offline Trecantia

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Treharnes of Pantyrin, Danygraig, Trallwm, Cwmgroloyw and Bigewdin
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 02 February 21 17:04 GMT (UK) »
Greeting Roycymru!

I am also a fellow relative of the treharnes from Pant yr ynn Llangyndeirne.

I would love to be able to get any information I can on them. I've began a rudimentary tree on ancestry but would love to start filling it up with more information!

How do I go about private messaging you? - I am completely new to this website!

Thanks!

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 09 February 21 07:36 GMT (UK) »
Greeting Roycymru!

I am also a fellow relative of the treharnes from Pant yr ynn Llangyndeirne.

I would love to be able to get any information I can on them. I've began a rudimentary tree on ancestry but would love to start filling it up with more information!

How do I go about private messaging you? - I am completely new to this website!

Thanks!

Sorry, just spotted your reply. Have sent you a PM

Offline roycymru

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 09 February 21 07:47 GMT (UK) »
I also believe you have to have made at least 2 posts before you can access PM. So if you just reply to this post acknowledging you have seen my reply you should have the required number of posts!