Author Topic: death in tenerife how do i find info  (Read 3388 times)

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Our Charlie (1924-2019)
    • View Profile
Re: death in tenerife how do i find info
« Reply #72 on: Sunday 26 July 20 22:08 BST (UK) »
Sam, your link is for the same one I also thought may be a contender with the additional photo. Could well fit don't you think.

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Sam Swift

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Monday 27 July 20 10:32 BST (UK) »
Emailed the consul via Monica's link. Had a very nice and swift response, telling me how to find a birth in the UK and via the Foreign registered UK deaths!

I've sent another response, but it seems likely they will be of no use. I have asked for a direct email address to the consul in Tenerife, so hoping they will at least do that if nothing else.

AS Monica says, things could look a lot different with more buildings since 2004.

I'm waiting to see if the Arona registry office will have done any more checking at their own (and hopefully) other offices. I'll give them a week. Maybe in that time there may also be someone via the facebook page, actually living in Tenerife, who might be in a better position to be able to help. We can only keep trying, but it might take some time.

Offline oldhippyone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Monday 27 July 20 10:36 BST (UK) »
thank you i have her birth but no death registered on scotlands people ,, im greatfull for all the hard work you are doing thank you

Offline oldhippyone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: Yesterday at 10:04 »
showed the 2 pictures some one posted on hear and jane does not recognized any of them , and went on to say she had to go up a big staircase , and lots of panneling etc in corridor's