Author Topic: What became of Ann Niles?  (Read 537 times)

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
What became of Ann Niles?
« on: Tuesday 24 March 20 00:10 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

Ann was living with her son-in-law, Thomas Townsend, in Landulph for the taking of the 1841 Census. Born between 1787 - 1791. I can’t find a death registration for her, nor on the 1851 Census.

I’d appreciate any help!

Adam
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
Re: What became of Ann Niles?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 March 20 00:23 GMT (UK) »
The 1841, for reference: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MQY5-LJS

Looks like the Townsend’s were living with Ann, rather than her living with them.  ;) ;D

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 24 March 20 00:28 GMT (UK) »
Any COOPER’s in the tree?

1851?: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:SG8G-Y3W

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline MacGrigor

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 24 March 20 00:30 GMT (UK) »
That must be her! Her son Thomas also moved to Guernsey with his family, including my ancestor Selina. Thanks!
Lipman family of Aldgate - ends with Lewis Lipman (d. 1871, Bethnal Green), son of John Lipman 'late of Glasgow' (1856)
McGregor family of Fodderty - ends with Alexander McGregor (b. 1765, Fodderty), son of Murdoch McGregor and Kate Stewart