Author Topic: Munroe Picture for Restore - lady seated with a book  (Read 957 times)

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Munroe Picture for Restore - lady seated with a book
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 03:39 BST (UK) »

Again, you've done an excellent rendition.   Love the subtle hints of colour.  :D 8)

Much appreciated! 

Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 03:42 BST (UK) »
It didn't need much restoring. Nice photo, beautiful subject.   :)

Hi Dan

Another new "face"!  Thanks so much for taking the time to colour her, an excellent job!    8) 8) 8)

This photo is just one of my collection of CDV that form part of my hobby, but now that she is coloured, it is scarily eerie how much she looks like a friend of my daughters!   :o :o

Much appreciated!

Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 03:48 BST (UK) »
One from me
Pat

Hi Pat

Sorry to read about your hard drive problems.  The same thing happened to me a few months back.  I had a backup but it was not current  :(.   Anyway, I took my MAC into Apple and they hooked up my computer somehow and I was able to download a lot of my folders that weren't damaged.  I was there for 4 hours, but it was well worth it as I salvaged thousands of holiday/family photos etc and most importantly, my recent family history. 

Slight digression there, but my word I can see the amount of work you've put into this pretty lady and the attention to detail, an excellent job as usual!  Thanks heaps!   8) 8)

Caz

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 03:50 BST (UK) »
Great work everyone...One from me. I can see parts that I've missed now, Oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow  ::)
Carol

You have better eyes than I have, as she looks perfect to me!  Stunning, as usual!  :-* :-*

Caz

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 03:53 BST (UK) »
Gave it a go.

You could not have picked a more perfect colour for her dress, probably my favourite colour!   8) 8)

Thanks so much for taking the time to colour her!!

Caz

Offline Mark_Diamond

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 08 April 20 20:32 BST (UK) »
i tried ;) ;)
Brogan
Cassells
Diamond
Gillespie
Lennon