Author Topic: Shared photo album with captions?  (Read 384 times)

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Shared photo album with captions?
« on: Tuesday 21 April 20 17:05 BST (UK) »
I have been sending our 5 year old granddaughter pictures of the teddies at our house doing something silly each day, she is really enjoying them. Complete with teddies saying appropriate things.

I want to save them all in a shared album, but unless they have the captions, in a few months time they won't mean as much.

Is there anyway we can all share a photo album complete with captions? Say OneDrive or Google?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards Margaret
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

Offline sugarfizzle

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Shared photo album with captions?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 21 April 20 19:47 BST (UK) »
Sorted. Didn't realise you could add lengthy captions in Google photos, I thought you could only add a few words.

Regards Margaret
STEER, mainly Surrey, Kent; PINNOCKS/HAINES, Gosport, Hants; BARKER, mainly Broadwater, Sussex; Gosport, Hampshire; LAVERSUCH, Micheldever, Hampshire; WESTALL, London, Reading, Berks; HYDE, Croydon, Surrey; BRIGDEN, Hadlow, Kent and London; TUTHILL/STEPHENS, London
WILKINSON, Leeds, Yorkshire and Liverpool; WILLIAMSON, Liverpool; BEARE, Yeovil, Somerset; ALLEN, Kent and London; GORST, Liverpool; HOYLE, mainly Leeds, Yorkshire

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.go

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Shared photo album with captions?
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 21 April 20 21:22 BST (UK) »
when my grandson was little he had a soft toy called baby lion who got left at my house on a visit

so I made lots of photos of him doing things like having breakfast looking sad out the window playing with other toys you get the idea then I used one of the photo book sites and added little story
was his favourite night book for ages  he still has both book and baby lion don't tell
Had to make others for other grandchildren who somehow managed to leave things behind ::)
Pender, Raphael,Lambert,Digby,Stent,
Dowell,cornish,mulley,Death,Rosier,
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk