Author Topic: James Kirkby Studio Photograph ?  (Read 674 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: James Kirkby Studio Photograph ?
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 25 April 20 12:20 BST (UK) »
One more for your lovely collection.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 25 April 20 12:59 BST (UK) »
Amazing and fascinating, the eyes and mouth are exactly the same on both photographs.
Thank you, my friend really appreciate your help. Deeply grateful

Stay Safe
Sandra  :)
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 25 April 20 13:13 BST (UK) »
My pleasure Sandra, If you post any more, which we would welcome, could you scan them at a resolution of 300dpi please as they are only scanned at a low 72dpi and there is a loss of detail, that way the clarity would be much better. Don't worry if you don't have the originals as we will work with what we are given.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 25 April 20 13:36 BST (UK) »
Have no scanner but 300 dpi makes the file too large - so have reduced the document size to get within the 500 kb site limit but still keeping the image at 300 dpi.

"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada