Author Topic: Any descendents of Penroses around Arklow 1800 onwards  (Read 13087 times)

Offline Cara

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my "profile" yet
    • View Profile
Re: Any descendents of Penroses around Arklow 1800 onwards
« Reply #9 on: Friday 13 January 06 08:43 GMT (UK) »
Kathleen

You may contact me at email address removed by moderator - please use the secure Rootschat personal message system to exchange personal information - thankyou
and we will take a look at what I may have

Cheers
Cara

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kmdryd

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Any descendents of Penroses around Arklow 1800 onwards
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 19 January 06 09:40 GMT (UK) »
Dear Cara
I did send a message to you but have just found out that it "bounced".  Could you please send me a P.M.
Thanks
Kathleen
Frost, Jarvis, Bower, King, Whiles, Dawson, Ross, McKenzie, Clemson, Eagles, Stanton, Gale, Sharpe, Newson, Hines, Howard, Williams, Watkins, Cupitt, Penrose,Carey, Tuck, Malyon, Moore, Bensley, Nunn, Doyle.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.