Author Topic: Microsoft Password problems  (Read 420 times)

Online Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Microsoft Password problems
« Reply #9 on: Friday 15 May 20 10:57 BST (UK) »
You have to sign in with the one your husband entered first, mind  :)
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline Gillg

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 15 May 20 11:05 BST (UK) »
Do you mean the one I chose when the account was set up years ago, which I've changed several times since, or his original administrator's one, or the one which the computer told him was incorrect (not that he would know now !).  You can see what a novice I am. ::)
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

FAIREY/FAIRY/FAREY/FEARY, LAWSON, CHURCH, BENSON, HALSTEAD from Easton, Ellington, Eynesbury, Gt Catworth, Huntingdon, Spaldwick, Hunts;  Burnley, Lancs;  New Zealand, Australia & US.

HURST, BOLTON,  BUTTERWORTH, ADAMSON, WILD, MCIVOR from Milnrow, Newhey, Oldham & Rochdale, Lancs.

Offline Falkyrn

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 15 May 20 12:36 BST (UK) »
Use whatever method your husband used to sign in whether that's by password or pin - the trick is to get in with administrator privilege which allows you to set or reset the passwords.

PS on the screen to enter the pin there should also be another line under the box which says "sign in Options" clicking on this also allows you to switch from Pin to Password and vice versa