Author Topic: Diary > Saturday 30th May  (Read 848 times)

Online Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 30th May
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 31 May 20 21:06 BST (UK) »
Caroline, what a great result from Waitrose! One of my supermarket orders included Flash bathroom spray, it was in the list of substituted items with a substitute of Dettol lemon floor cleaner! When it arrived it wasn't actually floor cleaner, it was all purpose cleaner so not quite so odd. I'd also ordered frozen blueberries, the substitute was a large bag of frozen mixed fruit salad. I love all fruits but unfortunately that has proved to be pretty tasteless so I mix bits of it with berries that I've ordered since. All a bit of a minefield this online ordering!
Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales

Online Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 30th May
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 31 May 20 23:13 BST (UK) »
It's a real challenge doing online orders! I usually untick replacements but I forgot this time!
A great result and I finished off the prosecco tonight... even sweeter when it's free!
One consolation of online ordering you can't browse as you do when actually shopping so only ordering what you need/usually buy!
I've tried frozen blueberries before as they're a great deal cheaper but they are a bit squashy and have little to no taste so can understand fruit salad mix being the same!

Caroline
Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK