Author Topic: Will Lookups in UK?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Beatles78

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Will Lookups in UK?
« on: Wednesday 03 June 20 22:46 BST (UK) »
Hello!

Is anyone able to look up this Will and let me know what the contents are?

I'm looking for the following:

https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/4c93748c-89db-4c6a-a03c-dd2856e7ecef
https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/d7a70800-5133-49a8-b7f3-40d25fd17431

Trying to see the contents of these 2 wills, as I only see the text associated with them. if someone could send me a picture of each or get it into text to see the names mentioned in both, i'd be grateful.

I'm looking for a possible connection to my Richard Hill to this Richard Nelson who could be his grandfather.

Thank you!
Stephanie

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Will Lookups in UK?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 03 June 20 23:05 BST (UK) »
https://www.lancashire.gov.uk/coronavirus-updates/libraries-archives-and-museums/

Archives

(updated 20 May 2020)

The Archives service is closed until further notice, in an effort to prevent the spread of coronavirus. We are carefully following government guidance as it is issued and will continue to keep you updated about our plans including progress towards phased reopening.

We are still offering a remote archive service and answering enquiries as best we can without having access to our collections. We have had to suspend the copying service.

Information is on the website, our catalogues can be searched online using LANCAT and a lot of Lancashire parish registers are available online at Ancestry.

We will still be producing our monthly News from the Archives which we can email to you if you contact record.office@lancashire.gov.uk
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Beatles78

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 03 June 20 23:28 BST (UK) »
Thank you for the information! :)

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 04 June 20 15:54 BST (UK) »
Keep an eye on their website over the coming weeks and when the office full re-opens just post a reply to that effect on this post
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Beatles78

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 04 June 20 15:58 BST (UK) »
Will do - thank you!!!