Author Topic: Cuddington and Stone parish record - Cox  (Read 363 times)

Offline ggrocott

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I will find them eventually!
    • View Profile
Cuddington and Stone parish record - Cox
« on: Friday 26 June 20 15:53 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone currently has access to records for Cuddington or Stone - since the Records Office doesn't look like opening for a while.  I am actually researching the Cox family in and around Haddenham but there is a dearth of marriages in the records.  Particularly interested in the possible marriage of Charles Cox to Ann around 1795, there is a run of children in Haddenham baptismal records for children of Charles Cox and Jane and Charles Cox and Ann.  I have found a marriage for Charles and Jane, but not for Charles and Ann.  However, any records for Cox in the area around Haddenham, prior to 1841, would be of interest!  I did check Kingsey and Dinton records, as well as Haddenham, some time ago.

Any information gratefully received.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Tagg, Bowyer (Berkshire/Surrey), Adams, Small, Pratt, Coles, Stevens, Cox (Bucks), Grocott, Slater, Dean, Hill (Staffs/Shropshire), Holloway, Flint, Warrington,Turnbull (London), Montague, Barrett (Herts), Hayward (Kent), Gallon, Knight, Ede, Tribe, Bunn, Northeast, Nicholds (Sussex) Penduck, Pinnell, Yeeles (Gloucs), Johns (Monmouth and Devon), Head (Bath), Tedbury, Bowyer (Somerset), Chapman, Barrett (Herts/Essex)