Author Topic: Peter and Eliza  (Read 754 times)

Offline valerie1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Peter and Eliza
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 30 June 20 11:45 BST (UK) »
Dathai
Wow thank you so much I will open an account this afternoon, I can’t thank you enough I will ring them or email them as well how exciting.
Just to confirm when I said I thought Peter had married three times that was wrong Peter Byrne and Jane Hughes I think are  Peters parents, They are showing on line  with Marie Johnston who was Peters second wife so hopefully I’ve now gone back to my third great grandparents in Dublin ,
Although I realise Jane Hughes doesn’t sound very Irish it could be Scottish I guess
If I have any luck I’ll come back and let you know with ELIZA I can’t thank you enough I really can’t

Offline valerie1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Peter and Eliza
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 30 June 20 13:40 BST (UK) »
Dathai It’s  all done I want to send you the  image But I don’t know how,  I don’t think I can send photos on here, There isn’t much to report no other member of the family is with her,  the grave is still owned by
G Cemetery the family paid for her to be buried but there is no headstone. No other members with her
The address certainly pinpointed her
I can’t thank you enough for helping me without you helping me I wouldn’t have this information thank you so much
Val