Author Topic: Diary > Friday 3rd July  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Friday 3rd July
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 04 July 20 20:49 BST (UK) »
That sounds very horrible for you Tazzie.... great that you have supportive colleagues and that you feel ok about Monday.
Do check back and let us know what kind of day it turns out to be, but first, have a really GOOD day tomorrow.  :D
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 04 July 20 21:44 BST (UK) »
Tazzie, what an awful experience that must have been for you. The first time I went out after the start of lockdown I was fighting off a panic attack and I was only going to meet a friend at the beach, nothing like what you're facing on a day to day basis. Do you do breathing exercises? As a fellow asthmatic I have found them useful in warding off a panic attack, it certainly helped on that occasion. Very glad to hear that you're feeling so much better. Don't worry about sharing with us, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're pleased to lend an ear and hope it helps.

Caroline, please don't feel stupid, we're all affected in different ways by this crisis and there will always be some people who have absolutely dreadful experiences but it doesn't mean that your feelings count for any less.
Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales

Offline Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 04 July 20 22:51 BST (UK) »
Oh Tazzie so sorry you had such dreadful attack, it must be so hard being in school and trying to cope with teaching children in such difficult circumstances.. not sure how my OH would cope theses days in a school... he's been gone now for over 20 years... not from life I hasten to add... but school... he had to take early retirement after serious back operation.... being a PE teacher not good... it absolutely devasted him and then resulted in real health problems and he couldn't set foot inside a school again... another life now... glad to hear that you're feeling better to go in on Monday now and great you've got good support in school. Great you can come in here and get it off your chest and makes us all realise how this b...... pandemic is affecting us in so many ways...

Mowsehowse- don't think I've ever had a diplomatic bone in my body.... got me in to endless trouble 😬... well done to you though... look forward to hearing the outcome!

Roobarb - thanks for your reassurance, it does help to know others understand....

BTW - bit worried about Viktoria.... not seen any posts on diary for some time hope she's ok... love her posts always makes me smile and laugh she's a real breath of fresh air... wonder what's happened to her..

Caroline
Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK

Offline pharmaT

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 04 July 20 22:54 BST (UK) »
Just checked Viktoria posted on one of the other threads this evening.
Campbell, Dunn, Dickson, Fell, Forest, Norie, Pratt, Somerville, Thompson, Tyler among others

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 04 July 20 23:02 BST (UK) »
I sent a pm to V yesterday, or day before.
She is ok but keeping busy with other stuff for a few days.
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 04 July 20 23:10 BST (UK) »
Oh that's good to hear she's ok... miss her amusing memorable posts!

Caroline
Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 04 July 20 23:12 BST (UK) »
Oh that's good to hear she's ok... miss her amusing memorable posts!
Caroline

Me too.  :D  I expect she'll be back in due course.