Author Topic: ANTONI PARADOWSKI  (Read 324 times)

Offline Elliven

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ANTONI PARADOWSKI
« Reply #9 on: Friday 10 July 20 18:39 BST (UK) »
Almost all the men whose families I have tried to trace were in 304 (Polish) Squadron during WW2 and I have received two awards from Poland and the Polish Community in Britain and I have been made an honorary member of the 44th Naval Aviation Division - who, in post-Communist Poland, fly the same anti-submarine flights carried out by 304 Squadron.

But the best rewards I ever receive are the face to face meetings with the families I help.  Nothing gives you such a buzz when you succeed and meet the people whose fathers and grandfathers you have researched.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: ANTONI PARADOWSKI
« Reply #10 on: Friday 10 July 20 18:54 BST (UK) »
Oh what a brilliant thing to do!! Well Done...you deserve your accolades. Without people like you, many WW2 servicemen would go unrecognised.
If there was a gold star emoji. I would give you one.
Keep up the good work.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU